Monday, May 7, 2012

Act like a boy 8


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 8

I guess I should fill you in on my family. I am the middle son, I guess now the only daughter of my parents. I have an older and younger brother who fit the more stereotypical role of male. I was always on the more delicate and feminine side which of course drove my father.

My father, Samuel Smith, is a man's man. He likes to workout in the gym. He loves to fix and repair cars. He is into Football, Baseball and Soccer. He played them while he was in school. He built up a very well-known chemical company which is how he made his billions. He has enough money to buy most of the world's governments if he chose. As you can tell he has very old-fashioned opinions on the roles of men and women. He is usually loud and overbearing and usually gets his way. I hope to change that somewhat especially with what he has planned for the new feminine me. I don't mind becoming a full female, in fact I think that I really will enjoy that. I just don't want to be totally dependent and submissive to any man. I want to be an equal partner to him and share our lives together. I want to be loved and respected and not seen as just the help.

My mother, Rose Smith, is a lovely, maternal woman. I am very close to her as I took after her physically. I am small and slender like her. We are also a lot alike personality wise except that my mother tries to be subservient to my father. I know it bothers her but my father has her so browbeat and intimidated that she doesn't fight back. Don't get me wrong my father has not hit her, but he does tend to use a little verbal intimidation when necessary. On the sly, my mother has taught her sons to respect and treat women better than my father does. This has been successful with my brothers and me. I am a strong proponent for equal rights and always treated women with the respect they deserve.

My older brother, Alec Smith, is your typical 22 year old male. He played Football and Baseball in high school and college. He is 6'4” and very muscular in build. He has a wonderful girlfriend whom he treats with respect and they are equals. This part drives my father crazy but as Alec is all man, my father lets it go. I wonder how Alec fits in with my dad's new kingdom. Alec graduated from college with a business degree. He is the vice-president in my dad's company.

As for me, as you already know, I am slight in build and can easily pass for a woman. Ever since I could remember I used to wonder what it was like to be born a girl. That was something I tried to hide from my dad, but I guess he caught on. I loved to play with dolls and had quite a few girls I grew up with that I played with their toys. When I was in my teens I used to sneak into my mother's closet and try on her clothes. I loved to wear them and loved her high-heeled shoes. When I got my own apartment, I did start to buy my own feminine clothes that I loved to wear. I was asexual in my feelings to others. I really do not care about sex which drove my father crazy as I did not go out on dates. My father hates to see men act unmanly and feels that if they can't act like a man they should become a woman.

My younger brother, Carl Smith, is sixteen and still in high school where he is Captain of the Football team. He has a girlfriend whom he also treats like a queen. He is 6' and still growing. He can devour an entire table full of food and go back for more. He is more quiet than my other brother but still likes to tinker with tools.

No comments: