Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Act like a boy 14


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 14

As the woman who was once my father was saying all this, I could not help but feel skeptical of her insights and motivations. I felt like she was saying these things but did not mean what she said.

“If your children's well being was so important to you, why did you make my journey into womanhood one way? What would have happended if I did not like it and wanted to go back to being a man?”

“Hmph, you were never much of a man my dear. You were always such a sissy. I was ashamed to be your father. If I had my way I would have sent you to military school. They would have made a man out of you or killed you in process.

“I always tried to convince you that you had it better being a man. But you insisted on acting like a girl and now see what it gets you. I was kind of hoping that you would have opted to go the man route. I was so ready to convert you into a gay bottom. I would love to have seen you dressed as a twink bottom at the mercy of a more dominant male top. Matter of fact you would have still been partnered with the man I have in mind to be your husband. He is bisexual so it would not matter either way.

“Besides I never said I was doing it for your well being. But I see you see through like you always did. You are too much like your mother.”

“Thank you, I will take that as a compliment.”

“I may go the gay male bottom route with Alec as his real punishment. Convince him that he is gay and submissive to men. That may take a lot of his cockiness out of him. You know he is totally straight and had no curiousity about being a woman. I lied to you about that.”

Out of the corner of my eye I could see my mother standing there listening to what my erstwhile father was saying. She walked over to my father and slapped him hard across the face.

“You Bastard or is that Bitch now that you are in your original body. Must say I like the look. I will not have you do to Alec what you are planning. Michelle, I had no problems with because she was always a girl even though you tried to beat that out of her.”

“You always did try to make a sissy out of Michael. You should have encouraged him to be a male since it is so much better to be a male.”

“For that comment, I am glad that they threw out the male restorative for you. There is no going back to the man you were. Matter fact I just texted them to throw out all of the male serum. There is no more available right now, so welcome to womanhood. Ha Ha Ha.”

2 comments:

Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

the mind of Michelle's father seems very wicked, and lately I am losing hope that she will ever be convinced to do better. Matter of fact sadly seems to be that she now lived too long already with such idiotic thoughts about gender roles that her habits will take over even if the sad underlying reason for it might be removed for her, which she does not seem to want at all. This is all very sad, especially for her herself, as she then will not be able to take another more constructive attitude and perspective.

It is a very good turn that her wife now seems to take over full control. I think the possible threat to her children is the underlying reason for that, as before she was described as quite submissive to her former husband. That way, at least the possible damage caused by Michelle's father might be limited to the max. But even if forced to stay the woman he always was now due to lacking male serum, I doubt that she now feels defeated, and might want to regain her power over her family and beyond. She really is a living danger, equipped with much knowledge, including the knowledge to produce new serum unfortunately. However, I really look forward to her actual reaction to such situation.

Most interesting turn of events again, dear Lesley. You really know how to surprise your readers!

Sincerely,
Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Thank you Roland. That surprise was a surprise for me too. It just popped in my head as I was writing it. But it is also a very realistic twist as most mothers will defend their young. I too look forward to his realization that he cannot go back and yes he may try to gain control but remember all his assets are in the wife's control as he is technically non-existent. Again, I am so glad you are enjoying this tale.