Sunday, May 13, 2012

Act like a boy 13


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 13

After about fifteen minutes, my dad started to regain consciousness.

“I feel strange. What did you do to me Michelle?”

“I just gave you a taste of your own medicine, Dad or should I say Mom?”

My dad got up and walked over to a mirror and gave out a piercing scream.

“Michelle, let me see what you injected me with.”

I handed my dad the bottle.

“Oh my God, that is my original DNA. You have given me back the body I had 20 years ago.”

“What do you mean Dad? Weren't you always a male?”

“I was born a female, Michelle. Like you I always felt that I was born the wrong sex. In my case, I always wanted to be a boy. I grew up looking like a butch lesbian which is what I was. I met your mother who is bisexual, but gravitated more to women and we fell in love. I always wanted to play football, so when I went to college, I lied and told them I was a guy so that I could play it. I bound my breasts and stuck a sock in a tight pair of briefs and got away with it. I became very good at the sport. I was always very masculine acting and was easily accepted as a bloke.

“Your mother was always the more feminine one. After I graduated college I went to work for your grandfather in his pharmaceutical lab. I made the discovery of the two serums you know about. One day I decided to test the male formula on myself and become the man you know as your father. But before injecting myself I made the back up formula with my original DNA, which you now have injected me with. Boy, will your mother be surprised and pleased she did like me better like this.

“I will have to stay like this until my body stabilizes. I guess I did get too caught up in exhibiting typical male behavior. I am very sorry that I got too caught up in that male chauvenistic behavior. Thank you for trying to help me out, but please next time don't just inject people with substances you don't know about, you could have killed me.

“As for Alec, maybe I should have explained to you that he is denying that he has some attraction to men and to women's clothes. I realize now that he don't like wearing women's clothes and will take that off. I will talk to him about his feelings for other males and encourage him to explore that side.

“I realize that I came down heavy on all of you, but especially you Michelle. I really did not want for you to go through what I did so I tried to force masculinity on you. Are you happier now? If so, I would like to help you to develop into a fine young woman. Besides you will have to help me develop my feminine side for the next month or so. Deal?”

2 comments:

Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

wow, there are many things happening all in a sudden lately in your great story. Although I do not really understand Michelle's father's immediate gain of insight, although that may be due to the shock of seeing him as he was 20 years ago and therefore might already have been inside of him always, I really like this turn of events, as everything might turn for the better now for everyone.

I also really like the new attitude to support his son to explore on his attraction towards other males - just as he was exploring her preference towards females. As you know, I myself had my inhibitions and strugglings with that, maybe on some levels still have, and if even a family member would have ever supported me with it, all would have become much easier. But in the meantime, while being connected to many friends online, I found much support helping me out of my shell and enabling and encouraging me to get real-life experience to explore on that, which I currently do, but now wished I had done much earlier, even as only aged 39 now.

I really look forward to the next part, to see his or better her further development, as well as Michelle's, and the reactions of all members of the family to such sudden change. But I sense that he or better she will be more than welcomed by them, with no need to worry or be shy.

Again, most interesting story, made up lovely!

Sincerely, Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Thank you Roland. I am glad that you are continuing to enjoy the story. I am looking forward to take this story into a more positive resolution. Thank you for your insight it is always a joy to read your comments.