Friday, May 11, 2012

Act like a boy 11


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 11

I made it back to my room with mixed feelings. On one hand, I was glad that I was going to have the body I always wanted, but at the same time, I was wondering why did my father want it permanent for me? Was it out of love for me, that he wanted what was best for me or was it just another way for him to control me? I did hope it was more out of the first but feared that it was more from the latter.

I was also worried about Alec. I knew that he must be deeply humiliated to be dressed like the way he was. I wondered what happened to get him into that mess and I wondered if I could try and talk to my father to get him to change his mind regarding Alec's punishment.

Upon arriving back in my room, I sent Max to my father's suite with a request for an audience. I found out that this was the only way I could see him unless he requested me. I guess my father set himself up as a king, but he is going to have to mellow out a little bit if he don't want to lose his supporters, especially those of the female persuasion.

I decided to change into a more casual skirt and t-shirt combination so that I could unwind from the crazy hectic day I had. I also had to start my fasting for the procedure tomorrow so all I could have was water and jello. I picked up my phone and called the dining room to request that some be brought to my room.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Alec there.

“Can we talk, sis?”

“Sure, bro. Are you still my bro?”

“I may look like a guy in a dress, but I can assure you that dad has no thoughts of changing his oldest son. He decided to have you become a girl because that is always how you acted and also mom convinced him that it was in everybody's best interests. She told him that Michael would never be what you consider a man to be.”

“Alec, how are you holding up? Do you want me to try to reason with dad?”

“You can try. I am getting an idea of what a woman has to go through worrying about skirts. Heels are torture. I definitely am going to treat my girlfriend way better.”

“I am so glad to hear that Alec. I am also so glad that you are not extreme like dad.”

“How could I be with mom's loving guidance. She did not want to turn out brutish sons. She tried to keep us away from dad as much as possible and under the influence of gentlemen.”

“What happnened to get you in this situation?”

“I found out that there was some funny business in the books and tried to get dad to surrender control to me. I did not realize that in the meantime he covered it so that I had nothing to blackmail him with. He decided to take me down a peg so for the next three months, I am to dress and be treated like a woman. I have also been demoted to a secretary. Actually I will be dad's secretary for the time being. If I misbehave in anyway then he will extend the time. He just does not want my body altered like he has scheduled for you. I think he is planning something big and you are going to be a good part of it.”

“I think you are quite right, Alec. That is what scares me. I think he has arranged a political marriage for me to further his agenda.”

“Well Michelle, I have to go now, I am getting hungry. Rest and I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. I love you and do not want anything bad to happen to you.”

“Take care, Alec.”

With that he left me to rest and prepare for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

I also fear that Michelle is right about her father wanting to gain much more control over her by this irreversible procedure, maybe even using her to gain more power by a political marriage for her. Part of it might be to actually protect her from being rediculed, steming from fatherly protection instincts, but part of it also most probably derives from egoism and power- as well as control-fetishism. The latter just proves that despite all his so-called power and control, he is very weak inside. He seems to be not able to handle any situation that is beyond his set rules and concepts, and answers anything of the latter by brutal force and humiliation only, as it seems to scare him. So if this is true, he certainly does not qualify as a real man by his own judgements, as it would be real strength and masculine if he would be able to deal with such with much more souvereignty and inner strength and also deep respect for other individuals. Now he even challenges his own family members, risking to lose their trust, with the possible ending to be very alone at the end. And a king without kingdom is no king at all, but just a very sad person.

He seems to fear his own feminity that is existing within him as inside every male. Maybe the transformation into a woman for him by his own serum is indeed the best way for curing it, as then he is confronted with it ultimatively, unable to deny it any longer, and learn to live with it while trashing his silly fears. After that, I think he really will have developed and be much more liberal, maybe even develop the inner strength needed to lead his "kingdom" with true wisdom instead of brutal and wicked force.

Again, fantastic and most thought-provoking story, many thanks for writing it!

Sincerely, Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Roland, I am very glad that you are enjoying it and thank you for your insights. You have a great feel for Michelle and her father. It makes me feel so good when I hear that my stories are being enjoyed. I have ideas for the next part.