Saturday, May 12, 2012

Act like a boy 12


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 12

I am on my way to the medical suite to be injected with the female serum. I am looking forward to the transformation. I assume that it is to be a slow process what with my DNA being changed. It was my understanding, and this is from what the doctor told me, that the serum changes all my Y chromosomes to an X by adding the missing piece. This ensures that my personality will not be changed so who I am now will be who I will be when finished. The only thing different will be my physical sex.

I also formulated a plan to take care of my dad. I think he needs a shot of the female juice to see what it is like for the other half and then maybe he will have a better appreciation of females and the way they are treated. I planned on swiping some of the serum when the doctor's back was turned and since I had a meeting with my dad later today, inject him with it. I hoped that this would give him an understanding of women through firsthand knowledge.

I made into the doctor's office and took a seat in the waiting room. While waiting there, I planned in my head what I will do. I know that my father may be quite upset with me, but I prayed and hoped that he would forgive me. I know that this a drastic undertaking but if my father is left unchecked he could do a lot of damage to the way society is.

I was called into the office and set down. The doctor asked me if I still wanted to proceed forward. I readily replied that I was indeed ready and willing. He rolled up my sleeve and swabbed my arm with alcohol to sterilize it.

I watched him reach into the cabinet, which I noticed he did not keep locked, and pull out a pink labeled bottle. There were lots of both blue and pink labeled bottles, so I figured out that a pink label was for the female transformation and the blue label was for the male.

The doctor then picked up one of the syringes lying on the table next to me. He then filled the syringe with the serum and injected it into my arm. I felt a slight prick and after a few minutes I started to feel a warm flush.

“Your changes will take about a week, but in a few days you should start to notice a few changes. For example your penis will start to shrink and then start changing into a vagina. You will also notice your breasts start developing.”

“Doctor, there is an emergency and you are needed in Room 5!” The medical assistant yelled.

“I will be back in a few minutes. I need you to stay here for about an hour so that I can make sure there are no complications.” He said as he left me alone in the room.

Now was my chance. Getting up carefully as I still felt a little woozie, I reached into the medical cabinet and grabbed a pink labeled bottle from the back so that it would take a while for the doctor to notice one was missing. I saw that there were syringes in there too, so I grabbed one of them too.

My handbag was lying on the top of the counter so I quickly put the bottle and syringe in there and made it back to the exam table. Just in time as I heard the door open and the doctor reentered the room.

After staying there for another hour the doctor told me to go back to my room and to try to rest as much as possible for the next day.

I made back to my room and decided to nap until 7 pm which was when I was scheduled to see my father. I did hope I could get him to relax Alec's punishment but I doubted he would go for it. While he was fuming I would quickly inject him and hopefully he would not realize what I had done. I decided it would be quicker if I had the needle all ready to go so I took care of that. I also put some of my cotton squares and a bottle of rubbing alcohol in my bag. I was ready to go.

I made my way down to my father's suite and he admitted me.

“Dad, is there anyway you could stop the humiliation of Alec? I am sure that he has learned his lesson.”

“NO! And one more word from you about and he will learn how to live as a pretty delicate girl.”

I wisely kept my mouth shut as my dad started his tirade about ungrateful children who treated their parents with disrespect. While he was flailing his arms in my face I took my spportunity and injected him.

All of a sudden he passed out as I noticed him rapidly change into a young, beautiful woman.

What did I do? It wasn't supposed to happen that fast.

2 comments:

Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

there are two possible explanations for it why these changes were going that fast.

First, the more complicated and psychological one: he suppressed his feminine side so heavily for too long, and given the chance, it breaks free in an instant with all might, as having been suppressed for so long.

Second, he is a biological girl actually, and changed after inventing the serum to be male, maybe due to self-hate or even abuse by men. So the injection of the serum simply reversed this process which is much faster as it just re-establishes her actual body.

I really wonder what will happen when she awakes - as you already described that her character will not be changed by the process. And I really hope that no physical harm was done by that.

Most interesting story, my congratulations!

Sincerely,
Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Roland, thank you, your praise means a lot to me.

I love your two theories. You will find out what happened in the next part. Your first theory sort of plays a part but not in the way you described.