Sunday, May 27, 2012

Act like a boy 15


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 15

Alec

I grew up watching Mike my younger brother being miserable. He was always very girly and I knew that he should have been born a girl. He prefered playing with girl toys and was almost always hanging out with the girls in the neighborhood as long as my dad was not around. My dad wanted his sons to be all boys and be tough and aggressive. I was all boy in most things and loved to play sports but my mom also taught me to respect women and girls and treat them as I would any person, and not treat them like second-class citizens.

I grew up and started working at my dad's company. He treated me all right but I hated the way that he treated Mike. My dad was constantly trying to force Mike to be a guy. I could see that Mike tried to give my dad what my dad wanted but his heart was not in it. I tried to encourage Mike to be Michelle and to be happy. I loved my brother and if he would be happier as my sister then I was fine with that.

About a year or so ago, I noticed my father was starting to act strange. He was gone for long periods of time. He really started to treat my mom like nothing more than an object that was there to satisfy his needs. I really started to hate him for that. He treated Mike just like he treated mom, so I was starting to suspect something.

Then about a week or so ago, Mike disappeared and my dad was not concerned about that. I wondered what my dad was up to. I was suspicious that he knew what happened to Mike. A few days after Mike disappeared my dad moved us to this underground bunker. My dad was now treated like a king. He had all kinds of young studs around him. The few women and girls there were there were treated like servants and nothing more. My dad had always believed that women belonged in the home taking care of the man in her life.

A few days after we moved into the bunker, I ran into a beautiful girl who looked familiar to me. After a few minutes I recognized my new sister, Michelle. She looked so happy and she reassured me she was although Dad was forcing her to do this. I liked the results but hated his methods. I decided to see him about some financial irregularities I had discovered.

I marched into his office and confronted him about it. What I didn't realize was that he knew I found out about his embezzling and had changed the books. He ambushed me and made me dress as a woman. He told me that was because he knew I was curious about it, but I knew he was lying. He told me that I better get used to it, because he wanted me to be a sissy for a little while. While I was there, he had someone convincing my girlfriend to dump me, that I wanted to bottom to men and that I was really a homosexual and that my dad was having me dress as a girl to learn my proper place.

I got back to my room and saw that all my clothes were changed into the female equilivent. I realized that my dad was out to transform me like he transformed my brother/sister. I only hope that I could find a way not to surrender.

5 comments:

Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

again, most interesting part of the story. Makes me think what could have happened to Mike if he was not confronted with his aggressive father trying to change him into a boy of his likings, but instead lovingly supported him with all his doings. Did Mike's dad due to his doings actually support the opposite, to even feed Mike's desire to become a girl? Very often, especially children go for the things they are actually forbidden to go for, as it raises their curiosity immensely. Would Mike have developed to be a man full of respect and also empathy for women if having been given the chance to raise up more freely, instead of further to develop his desire to actually cross genders? I do not know, but the thought just came to me. Maybe, even if not forced to become a typical boy, he might have desired to cross gender someday. And many things might come from genetics concerning that, not necessarily experience.

Alec faces a hard time now. It sounds very evil that his father also arranged to split him from his girlfriend. The relationship with her seemed not very stabil and established anyway though, as she seems quite susceptible to the lies she had to face. If she would have known better about Alec, and if she really had deep feelings for him, she should have decided otherwise and fight for her love. This seemed too easy for me to be deep love. She failed the test, and thus it might be for the better of Alec, as she proved unworthy for him by that, even if this is quite hard judgement. But such or similar challenges could have crossed their path at a later time anyway.

I have no doubt about Alec making his way. He seems strong-willed but also sensitive to me, a combination not easy to handle for oneself, but with many benefits. His support of Mike and Michelle just shows that. He likes everyone around to feel good, and even takes up a fight to ensure that. Of course, he cannot know about the recent development of his father and the change back to his actual female being. And of course, there is still the danger of having him changed into a woman - all serum doing the change from woman to man are destroyed, but the other serum is still around. Hopefully, he will not face such transformation against his will by force, as the serum to change it back is not available currently.

Thank you for another fascinating part of this adventure, Lesley!

Sincerely, Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Roland, thank you for your comments. Michelle was always Michelle, and Alec saw that and acknowledged that. He wanted to be there for his sister and support her in her transistion. Rest assured that Alec will not be forced to become a girl, it is just for humiliation that he is dressed as a girl. The father is going to try to change him into a gay bottom boy. Whether that holds or not will be explored.

Roland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

many thanks for your clarifying comment.

In my opinion, Alec is as far from being a gay bottom as Michelle is from being male. Force will not help to change that, but instead will just reveal the truth. Respect to women is no sign of weakness, as respect is in general no sign of weakness at all but strength and maturity. And to derive from it that Alec is a bottom or a gay bottom in that case is just ridicolous. As a Master, one should even have respect for a boy from my perspective. A Master without respect is no Master, but a weakling pretending to have power. Without respect, everything will just end in desaster, as you show with your story, as Michelle's dad lacks any respect for others most obviously.

Sincerely, Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Roland, you have summed up the Dad in a nutshell. Unfortunately Alec is going to have to deal with some of that but hopefully he will be better for the experiences in fighting his dad, or maybe Michelle helps rescue her older brother.