Friday, March 11, 2011

Two Great Blogs

On my blog list you will see two blogs that mean a lot to me.  That both are helping me to explore avenues and things about myself.


The first one is Male Protection by Chirenon.  It is great it has all kinds of boys being controlled by men and women.  It touches on boys being protected, engaging in all kinds of play, bondage.  And some great artwork and photo captions.  It has helped me tap into my submissive side and explore avenues of being a good girl.  It has photos and/or artwork that should appeal to all tastes.


The second blog is just getting started but it is still worth reading. It is Tongass' journey through chastity and development of spiritual, physical and self energies.  I find it very enlightening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for promoting my blog and Tongass's blog. I appreciate that you are so supportive. :)

Lesley Charles said...

Master Chirenon,

You're welcome. You have been supportive of me. And encouraging me to develop myself in areas where I never imagined going. I thought it only right to do the same. I do enjoy your blog immensely. I also thought it right to encourage people to view Tongass' blog. He is putting so much effort into it. : )