Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally admitting I was transsexual

I guess what got me started admitting I had gender issues, rather than thinking I was strange and to go about hiding my feelings, was discovering transgender fiction stories on first Nifty then on FictionMania.  I started reading these stories like I was addicted to them.  They appealed to something in me, but I was not ready to admit the gender disorder that was afflicting me.

I discovered the COGIATI test on the web.  At first, I scored Androgynous Male, but that did not suit me, so I kept taking it and being more honest with myself.  I finally scored Transsexual and I was ready to admit that was what I am.  That was about 12 years ago.  I am ready to go on with the transition but right now money is tight.  But since I have admitted that is what I am inside, I am at peace with myself.

No comments: