Thursday, June 9, 2011

Che Amore (Rough Draft

Che Amore
by
Lesley Renee Charles

I leaned over the balcony overlooking the Fora Romana. I was looking at the ancient ruins, imagining what it must have been like back then. Imagining what it must have been like for a woman back then.

I was here in Rome, to see where my family had come from. This was my first full day here and I decided to take a little tour to see the sights. I was standing here in a simple denim skirt with a robin's egg blue blouse. My shoulder length raven hair blowing in the slight breeze. I could smell the blooms of various springtime flowers in the air. 

I turned around and bumped into a big wall. I heard said wall, “Are you all right ma'am?” I looked up into a pair of Sapphire eyes. I was so captivated by them, that it took me a little bit to reply.

“Yes, I am fine thank you.”

“What is a beautiful lady like you doing all by herself in this wonderful city. My name is Nicholas Grant, but you can call me Nick.”

“Hi, Nick. It's great to meet you. My name is Rosa Vacca. I am here to see where my family came from.”
“Are you an American? I am here on a business trip. Would you like to go to dinner tonight? Maybe see the Fontana Di Trevi?”

“I would love to.”

“How about seven tonight?”

“That's fine. I will be ready.”

He asked me where I was staying and I gave him the name of my hotel. We parted and I decided to shop in the local stores to see if I can find a beautiful dress.

Later, back in my hotel room, I pulled out my gaffe so I could tuck myself in. I then put on a lacy pair of white panties. Following that I put on my garter belt, ran the straps under my panties. I then sat down on my bed, rolled my white silk stockings into doughnut shapes. I learned over and slowly and sensuously rolled them up my smooth legs. Caressing my calves as I slid them up past my knees and finally covering my thighs. I attached them to the belt using the garter straps. I loved the feel of wearing stockings. It made me feel so feminine.

I picked up the matching brassiere. I put it on backwards, fastened the eyelets and then turned it around. I put the straps over my shoulders and then adjusted it. I then put in my C-cup breast forms. I turned to the mirror and admired the look. I decided to wear my waist cincher to give me a more hourglass shape.

I finished getting ready. Made sure the make-up looked perfect. Grabbed my wig off of the wig form. Splashed some Chanel 5 and was ready.

He arrived on time. We went to the ristorante and had a great meal. The candlelight gleamed in his beautiful eyes. I felt like I could swim in them forever and never come up for air. If there is such a thing as love at first sight, this might be it. We finished our meal and he guided me out to see the fountain. If you never have been to Trevi Fountain at night you have to.

It is packed with a lot of people out there having a good time, there is a lot of noise, a lot of gaiety. Nick took my arm and guided me down to the fountain so that we could throw our coins in and make a wish.

No comments: