Sunday, June 12, 2011

Come in and enjoy yourself

I just want to say that I want this to be a place where open minds are very welcome.  This blog deals with the issues of boys being girls, as that is what I am.  But if there are girls being boys who are reading this, I want you to be welcome.  I have set up a poll just to get the idea of who is reading this blogs.  So please feel free to fill it out, it is anonymous.

I intend this blog to be a variety of things, I will also put some of my personal thoughts here.  Please feel free to agree, disagree, provide your own insight.  I am always open to other areas of thoughts.  Thank you for reading this blog.  Please feel free to ask me questions and/or provide your thoughts and/or beliefs.

Hope you enjoy this blog.














No comments: