Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife -- Will's Story

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife – Will's Story



by



Lesley Renee Charles
 

I was skimming Craig's List, just to see if there was something new, when I caught the posting from a male to female transgendered person. She was in her early twenties and wanted to pose as a wife or companion to a man who was willing to pay for her transition. It intrigued me, I don't know why since I have always dated women but I was attracted to something in the ad.

I was also concerned that she would not get hurt. I decided that I would send in a response. I have always tried to be an open and kind person. I am secure in my maleness and am comfortable with the idea of being with any woman and I view her as a woman and not as a man, although she has a male body. I have been more attracted to a person's spirit. Besides I would love to help her become the person she was meant to be. I told her in my response, that I would love to help her become that woman without my putting any restrictions on it. I want her to be who she wants to be.

I am 29 years old. I guess I am fairly attractive as I have had a few relationships under my belt. I was raised to see women as equals and tend to respect them. I am not overly macho, but not effeminate either. I think that a man should be measured by his accomplishments and not how much he can bench-press. I have a job that pays well and that I love. I live in a comfortable house, which I take great care of.

I am looking for a relationship with a caring woman. I want someone to share the joys and defeats of live with. I want to be with someone that I can care for and who could care for me. I also want her to be secure in herself and be independent. As to physical looks, that is not very important other than she is comfortable with who she is. I have not been a man who subscribes to the bigger the boobs the better theory. I am more attracted to who a person is than what they look like.

Well, now I will just have to sit back and wait to see what happens.

No comments: