Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife - Part 2

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife (Or How I Made It Through My Transition)


By


Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 2
Several days later I decided to start checking the responses to my Craig's List advertisement.

“I am a 40 year-old married man, in need of some extra marital loving. I would like you to develop big breasts. Also you need a tiny waist and big hips. You can keep the cock since I would like you to become a big-breasted she-male slut.” Followed by his name and address.

“I am a 29 year-old man, single man who is looking for the right person. I don't care about how feminine you look other than looking like a normal woman. I want you to develop you body to what is comfortable for you. I like romantic dinners, walks along the beach. Snuggling and more. I need a companion to come home to, share my life with. As for SRS surgery, if you want it then you should have it, but I am comfortable with the idea of you keeping it.” Followed by his name and address.

“I am a 30 year-old widower. I lost my wife to cancer. I am lonely and need to share my life with someone. Sex is not necessary. I want you to develop you own body. I do not have unreal physical standards for you to live up to. I would love an intelligent mate, someone I can discuss all kinds of topics with. I would love to help you become the woman you were meant to be.” Name and address.

“I am a 40 something biker man. I would love for you to be my bimbo biker babe.” Name and address.

“I am a 50 year-old man, who is recently divorced. I am looking for the perfect lady to wine and dine.” Name and address.

These were the better of the batch of the ones local to me. Some of them were too far away. Some were just too plain degrading. I may be a woman but I am not just something to use and be done with.

My name is Lesley Leigh Smythe, well that is my femme name. My male name was Leslie Leigh Smythe. I know not very creative but I never had a problem with my name except for the spelling of Leslie. I don't like things with a lie in it.

I am trying to plan on what to say to the men. I think, from the way they sound that I will probably pick the 29 or the 30 year old. They sound reasonable. I really don't want to be a she-male slut. And the biker guy makes it sound like I may get into a little Sado-masochism or some light bondage or something.

The best thing I can do is try to do a little sounding out of these guys, all of them, and see if the book is different than the cover. I just do not want to get in the wrong relationship.

No comments: