Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife - Part 1

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife (Or How I Made It Through My Transition)


By


Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 1
“If you keep on with this “I am really a girl nonsense” you will have to leave this house! Your mother and I did not raise a freak! You are our son, we don't have a daughter!”
I packed up my clothes and left my parents' house. I won't stay where I am not wanted and I cannot go on pretending to be a man. I finally came out to them hoping that they could help me to become the woman I am. Evidently not.
Thank God, I have some savings and I have a decent job. Finding a place to live is no problem. But financing my change to womanhood will be.
I am 5'7”, slender of build and not very masculine looking. I lucked out in that my voice never changed and no noticeable Adam's Apple. I have deep Auburn hair that I keep to my shoulders. I am 22 years old. I have a part-time job working as a Librarian's Aide. I just started and should be promoted to a Librarian in about 6 months. I am fresh out of college with a BS in Library Sciences.
From the time I was a toddler, I knew I was female. I hated all things male and had to live through the pressure to be all boy for my parents, especially my father. My father was a high school football and baseball all-star player. He tried to get me to play sports, but failed. I hate things all sport. I was your basic shy, gentle bookworm. I would always have my nose in book. I preferred reading romances and novels where I could get lost is a world of femininity. My father would smack for every perceived bit of femininity that I displayed. The last straw happened when they came home earlier from a vacation and caught me in my feminine finery.
I walked down to the local Y so that I could get a room while I looked through the classifieds for a place to stay. While skimming through the ads, I saw something that mentioned Craig's List. I remembered that you could find all kinds of things posted.
I thought to myself, that could be a way to finance my transition. I could have a sugar daddy finance me. Another bone of contention between my father and me was that I was attracted to men. Daddy dear knew that he would have his name carried on after me. The pompous goat.
I reasoned that I could be some guy's trophy wife. Be what he wants me to be if he would help me finance my operations and hormone replacement therapies. I did decide that physically I would look how I wanted, but I would play whatever role the man wanted his wife to play.
After pondering for hours here is what I came up with:
"Early 20's Male to Female who can't afford to transition seeking wealthy man willing to pay my way in exchange for becoming their trophy wife. Contract/prenuptial agreement to be discussed."

No comments: