Monday, May 30, 2011

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife -- Marc's Story

I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife – Marc's Story
by
Lesley Renee Charles

I don't know what is was that night but I decided to read the advertisements in Craig's List. After the messy, painful divorce from my ex-wife I have not been looking for someone.

I found the ad from the transsexual who wanted to pose as a wife to a man who would be willing to pay for her transition. I have always been curious about dating a transsexual woman. I would love to help guide a younger person into being who they want to be. I also felt that I should start dating again, and maybe a relationship with not strings attached might help me get over the messy divorce. I will treat her like I treat any other woman. I don't have any intention of dictating how she should transform her body, that should be up to her.

I have a great paying job that enables me to pay the ex and still have a lot left over for me to keep a nice house. I have not had anybody in my life in the last few years because I was still getting over the pain of the divorce. I came in one night and caught her fooling around with my ex best friend. I cut them out of my life real quick. I think I am ready to try again. Besides it would be nice to help somebody to become who they are.

I want this chance to start again, and start living again. Don't know if we will find love, but who knows how things may turn out. I decided that I will just have to take that chance, so I sent a reply to her advertisement.

No comments: