Saturday, April 7, 2012

Act like a Boy Part 2


Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 2

“You will have a choice to make tomorrow. If you choose to act more manly then the sentence will be vacated, but if you choose to continue on the path you are now, you will undergo the sentence. Lead him back to his cell so that he can think about his decision. Your fate is now in your hands, choose wisely.”

The group of men led me back to my caged cell and threw me in it. Before leaving me they unbound my hands and removed my gag. I was terrified of what lay ahead of me. I wished that I could go back to just a few days ago when I thought I had it all under control.

I knew that I did not really want to do what the group that held me captive wanted me to do to be considered a man. I was not into team sports, especially with the slender build that I had. I was not interested in cars and machines. I wondered why was it wrong for a man to be effeminate if that was who he was. Why did I have to act a certain way to be considered a man. I know that my father and brothers were disappointed in the fact that I did not act macho. I just wanted to be me and did not think that it is wrong for a man to be sensitive and in touch with his feelings.

I guess I have been a quiet dreamer all of my life. I liked to enjoy the beauty of roses and the other flowers in bloom. I loved to smell the fragrance of fresh cut grass. I enjoyed the gurgling of a water fall or the babbling of a brook. Maybe this may make me seem like less of a man, compared to the macho males that were presently holding me captive. I did not know if I wanted to be a girl either. I did not really believe I wanted to live like a woman, but I did want to continue to do the things I loved to do. I just really wondered why mankind was really hung up on what constitutes a man and why if somebody did not follow those guidelines was it considered a serious crime. I was being held hostage by a group of men who followed those guidelines and wanted to force me to fall in line with the stereotypical male behavior. I felt that I was all man even though I had a more sensitive albeit maybe a feminine nature, but did that make me less of a man.

An hour later, one of my captors returned carrying two bags.

“These bags each contain an article of clothing. You are to put on the article of clothing that fits with what you decide to do. You are to be wearing it when we come back. What happens tomorrow all depends on what you are wearing.”

The first bag contained a blue jock strap. The other one held a pink dancer's gaffe. I knew that this second article of clothing was used to hide the male genitals, hence it was to show my decision to be a lady.

I went to sleep after looking into the bags. Upon wakening I reached into the bag and put on . . .


I left this as a cliffhanger. I plan on writing it both ways, but if I get enough comments about either path I will write that one first.

2 comments:

Roland said...

Dear Lesley,

I think it will be the pink dancer's gaffin.

I wish you a very happy Easter!

Best regards,
Roland

Lesley Charles said...

Dear Roland,

Happy Easter to you too. I think I may write the pink gaffe scenario first. I congratulate again on your chance to explore being a master. I think that you will do a great job of it.