Saturday, April 2, 2011

From Knight to Dawn -- Part 5


Christian spent the night following the ball dreaming of Dawn. He was instantly taken with her beauty. He knew he had to tell her of his growing affection for her and try to convince her to stay as Dawn. He dreamed of her shoulder length flaxen hair, her sapphire blue eyes that sparkled with her joy of life, her pearly white teeth that gleamed between her two ruby lips. He loved the way the gleaming satin complimented her ivory white skin. He knew he had to do his best to court her, he wanted her for his wife.

He woke the next day, resolute in his intent to win her for his bride. He just had to convince Eric that it was better for him to remain as Dawn.

Dawn also spent many restless nights following the ball. She knew that she wanted to go back to being Eric, but she also knew she liked the feelings of being pampered and treated like a lady. She loved the soft gentle caress of her gowns. She also loved the feeling of being with Christian. She knew that she was attracted to the strong but gentle qualities in him. She also told herself that he was an attractive hunk.

She was scared of her growing feelings for him. She was scared of what these new feelings would do to her resolve to return to being Eric. On the other hand, she never felt like this with the few women she dated before. Not even with Victoria.

Christian spent the following week just observing Dawn’s behavior. Towards the end of the week he followed her on her stroll through the flower gardens.

He stopped her by the red rosebushes. He reached over and picked an almost perfect rosebud and presented it to Dawn.

"Here’s a lovely flower for a lovely lady. Dawn, I just want to tell you that I am glad that I was able to save you from Sir Alexander. I also would like to spend more time with you. I am attracted by you."

"Christian, I feel the same way about you. I too, would like to get to know you better."

"Dawn would you mind if I walked along with you. I would like to get to know more about you."

Dawn proceeded to tell Christian about herself. She told him about her twin sister who resembled Dawn so much, they could be Identical twins. She really wanted to tell Christian who she really was but was afraid that he would leave her. She was really starting to question whether she really wanted to go back to being Eric.

Christian wondered if his mother knew about Dawn’s sister and if so could that be the answer to the question of having heirs. Could he deposit his seed in the sister, and Dawn could appear to be the mother of the children. He resolved to have a meeting with his mother as soon as possible. Meanwhile he would continue to enjoy his stroll with Dawn. He found it amazing that the gardens could become even lovelier when you were with someone beautiful like Dawn.

"Dawn, I just want to tell you how beautiful you are right now. I love looking into your beautiful blue eyes. They look so much like precious jewels especially when they sparkle as they are doing now. I would so much like to kiss your sweet lips."

He reached over and took her into his gentle embrace. His mouth found hers and at first his kiss was a gentle caress. Then he got a bit bolder and more passionate. His tongue began to part her lips and enter. His tongue probed her mouth. Dawn was starting to get aroused by this kiss. She loved the feeling of his tongue in her mouth.

She was strangely disappointed when the kiss ended. She would have liked it to go on forever and ever.
Christian said, "I think we should go back into the palace now."

Upon entering the palace, Christian searched for his mother. He wanted to tell her all about his conversation with Dawn. About the discovery of Dawn’s sister and how she could benefit the kingdom. He finally found Queen Elizabeth in her private sitting room.

"Mother, I was talking with Dawn today. I found out she has a twin sister who could be her identical twin. Did you know about this?"

"Calm down, honey. Yes, I did know about her sister. That was one of the reasons I set up this whole scenario. I found Eric’s taste through Erin, his sister. Victoria fit the bill exactly, that is why I sent her out into the forest on the day that I knew Eric would be returning. Victoria and I set up the punishment so that this could happen. I also would like Dawn to decide on her own to become a woman, but I am also willing to help the decision process along. I was hoping that you would not find out about this. I hope that you can forgive me for meddling into your affairs, but I thought that this could help out the situation, by providing you with a wife and heirs."

"There is nothing to forgive. I find Dawn attractive. I think I am starting to fall in love with her. I know that in time I would like her to be my wife and mother to my children."

"Christian, would it bother you if I helped Dawn to develop a more womanly figure?"

"What do you mean by that Mother?"

"What I mean by that is would it bother you if Dawn could develop her own breasts and rely less on padding? There is a way to administer herbs that would help her to develop them and if we can find the right dosage would not affect her male organ, if that is what you desire."

"I would love for her to have real breasts and yes, I would like to keep her organ functioning. I think it would be fun to have a wife that has the best features of a woman and man together in one package. How are you going to get Dawn to take the herbs? She is still contemplating returning to Eric. She will not willingly take them."

"I will sneak them into her food. I have to contact the royal physicians and find a course of action that would have the desired outcome. I think by the end of the month Dawn will be starting on the road to real womanhood. I forgot to tell you that these herbs would help her mind to become more feminine; more accepting of the change. This should help us to convince her to remain Dawn."

"Mother, you are such a scheming bitch. I love you for it."

"Christian it is now your job to sweep her off her feet and into marriage with you. The future of this kingdom depends on it."

"I will do my best since I am already in love with her and I think she is starting to feel something for me too."

Meanwhile, Alexander du Lac wanted to get his revenge against Christian. He was very resentful of the intrusion at the ball. He wanted Dawn for himself. He fell in love with her great beauty. He wanted her for his wife. He wasn’t afraid to force her attentions, after all, wasn’t she the rapist of Victoria? He thought it would be a fitting punishment to take her by force and then force her into marrying him. He didn’t care if she loved him or not.

Dawn meanwhile remained blissfully unaware of all these machinations going on around her. She was questioning how she felt. She never felt as aroused as she felt during Christian’s kiss. She wondered whether it was wrong or right to feel like this. She also knew that she wanted to see Christian again. But she also wanted to become Eric again. She was so confused. Her body and her mind seemed to be warring with each other. Her mind wanted her to go back to being a man; her body loved feeling like a woman.

To be continued

No comments: